Jones Creek Classifieds
4 tires with rims 295/50/R15 more info: text 979 922 0313
20x10 Moto Metal wheels with 33/12.50/R20 tires with 85-90% tread left 6 lug Chevrolet. Price OBO.
Almost new, purchased about 6 months ago for a Baja bug and they are just too much for it to turn over.
Michelin...275/65/20....90 percent tread...only 1tire...
Grappler all terrain nitto....275/55/20...60 percent tread...3 tires...
Used tire and rim for 1 ton dually...
PM me pictures and prices. Thanks
Brand new never used paid 125. 80 and you can have it 245/35zr20
Set of 4 LT285/70R17 excellent used tires 80% thread or better left.
3 P205/70R16 almost brand new.
I have 5 tires all are in good shape no holes they are good tires asking $150 obo
Selling 4 IRON MAN mud tires 35x12.5x20 $250 OBO Tread still on 2 tires is 60% And the other 2 are 40%
4 tires with rims and hubcaps About 10,000 miles on them Each tire New is $220. They came off F250. $600 OBO
I got two tire that are really good condition
New, doughnut tire. 4 lug nuts holes, spaced 2 3/4 inches apart
Tread on tires 90% on two and 60% on other too 850$ or OBO or trade for GMC rims
The sprocket is loose but I still rides it,not to fast though this is roughly around 200+ dollar but need to sale cause it taking up to much space this bike don't have any weather damage been in storage I am sure its a easy fix this is the reason for the price and its a Porch Pickup only
195/65/15 FREE TIRES ** NEW Firestone Winterforce